For this project Grayton, Ryan and I decided to make a small interactive piece based off of bee pollination. The user uses the mouse to move the bee around the screen. The bee follows. If the bee runs into any flowers it will pollinate them which will make another flower appear on the screen. Each flower can be visited only once, except for the one permanent flower on the screen. After 30 seconds the flowers that spawned will disappear. The goal of this project was to make an interactive piece that uses the mechanics of the "game" or program to express the importance of bees and the process of pollination.
The work I did on this project consisted of making the software. I coded the project in C# using the Unity game engine. Ryan Downes made the art for the game and Grayton Newman did documentation and made the sounds for the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment